Monday, April 28, 2008

my grandfathere characteristics

I always regard my grand father as a great man. I describe him in these terms: the first thing anyone notices about my grand father is his generosity and kindness. You can depend on him when you are in trouble and be sure he won’t refuse to help. He is quite well off and helps his family and relatives when they are in financial problem. He admires his children especially my mother and his only son. Every body believes that he is a perfect father, husband and even grandfather. He is a determined person because he used to be a chain smoker for more than a 20 years but he gave it up in a week. He is really good narrator. He always have old stories about him self to tell us he speak smoothly and calmly. One of his favorite stories is about the time that he saw my grand mother and fall in love. He doesn’t have academic education but he can easily write and read. He is very knowledgeable person in the field of politics and religion. At the age of 70 he is not bold yet and my aunt cut his hair every two week. He is always well shaved but he doesn’t care about his clothes. They are usually old but clean. His sparkling brown eyes are always kind to me and I wish I were his own daughter.

No comments: