Saturday, April 12, 2008

my autobiography

I was born June 3, 1988 in Tehran. I was the first child of family. At that time my father was working in sanye defa and my mother was house keeper. Three years later when my brother was born my father changed his job and started working in Melli bank from then on. I started schooling when I was 6 years old although, I had learned most of primary school lessons before starting it in school. My first school name was Balal Habashi but I left it 3 months later and moved to shams Abadi School because we had moved to new house. I finished primary school with great marks and at that time I have started learning English. I had difficulty in finding a secondary school which fit my description because I was proud of my self and regarded myself myself as agreat student. Any way I finished this stage in hazrate Zeynab School, successfully and Iwas stilla top student. When I entered high school I changed my self a lot. I met other great students in Maktab ahara, whom were really better than me. At that time I find my beloved activity which was studying English. I spent most of my time dealing with English and decided to continue studying English at university. After getting my mathematic diploma, I entered Alzahra university and I m still studying English and I want to be a knowledgeable person in this filed.

1 comment:

Merlin said...

and you learned your English well - nice blog - very nice stories - keep writing